-EndCraft-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Banned... Again No reason -MasterSecretFire
by IcyFrenzy Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

» helper app
by paddycboy Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 pm

» helper app
by paddycboy Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 pm

» moderator application
by IcyFrenzy Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lush's Pre-Mod App

2 posters

Go down

Lush's Pre-Mod App Empty Lush's Pre-Mod App

Post  TiffanyKll Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 am

Minecraft Username:LushSugarPlum
History on Server: It started when I was on exploding TNT's server and then Barto and Rottonmemory (friends) made a server and I joined. I was moderator for a little bit, but then codename came and said that I'm not trustworthy, but I am and I'm like WHAT! Then Dude0ff came to the server and said his server ip. So then I join and I was like WOW! This server is neat! A few weeks later there was a message saying that you can build an EPIC creation to be a builder. After I built a building the owner came and said that this building was epic. So I became a builder. When I became a builder, I thought it was kind of boring to fly around and stuff. I thought it would be fun to be a pre- mod so I made this app.
Experience on Server/Minecraft: I was a builder and just played and helped others.
Why would you like to be part of our Staff:I want to be part of the Pre-Mods because I am respectful. I am trustworthy and will not abuse my powers. I have NEVER been part of something special that is "BIG"! I can help others and I really like building.I can make buildings be better buildings. I will not give spawned items to other people. I can remember ALL rules. Building is my thing in minecraft! I want to meet new people as they come. I want to support this server and vote all the time! cat

That was a lot of words.I didn't think that I could make an app that BIG! affraid
I would appreciate it if you let me be pre-mod.
Thank You for all the support! Very Happy lol! pirat Razz

[center]

TiffanyKll
Builder

Back to top Go down

Lush's Pre-Mod App Empty Re: Lush's Pre-Mod App

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

i think we can handle you as a pre-mod.

Admin
Owner
Owner

https://mcendcraft.forumotion.com