-EndCraft-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Banned... Again No reason -MasterSecretFire
by IcyFrenzy Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

» helper app
by paddycboy Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 pm

» helper app
by paddycboy Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 pm

» moderator application
by IcyFrenzy Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Code's fourth Admin app.

3 posters

Go down

Code's fourth Admin app. Empty Code's fourth Admin app.

Post  Codename1111 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 am

I am not sure which one this is but I am applying again anyways. Dude0ff demoted me the last time.

Minecraft Username: Codename1111

History on Server: I have joined earlier than most members, I have made many friends, I ban some griefers/xrayers too.

Experience on Server/Minecraft: I have joined since almost the very start, bat_hahahahaha introduced to me Very Happy, I have been admin there and was respected by some members but unfortunately, Dude0ff demoted me and I hope that we won't have any hard feelings from the last fight.

Why would you like to be part of our Staff: I would like to be part of staff as I do not want to be left out and want to improve the server in anyway possible.

I hope you will consider accepting me.

Yours, Code
Codename1111
Codename1111

https://www.youtube.com/CodePlayerHD

Back to top Go down

Code's fourth Admin app. Empty Re: Code's fourth Admin app.

Post  Dude0ff Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:51 am

Codename1111 wrote:I am not sure which one this is but I am applying again anyways. Dude0ff demoted me the last time.

History on Server: I have joined earlier than most members, I have made many friends, I ban some griefers/xrayers too.

Experience on Server/Minecraft: I have joined since almost the very start, bat_hahahahaha introduced to me Very Happy, I have been admin there and was respected by some members but unfortunately, Dude0ff demoted me and I hope that we won't have any hard feelings from the last fight.

Why would you like to be part of our Staff: I would like to be part of staff as I do not want to be left out and want to improve the server in anyway possible.

Yours, Code
Some griefers destroyed the server. We are now in need of admins, so I shall take it into condisoration. Thanks for applying!
-Dude0ff
Dude0ff
Dude0ff
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Dude0ff wrote:
Codename1111 wrote:I am not sure which one this is but I am applying again anyways. Dude0ff demoted me the last time.

Yours, Code
Some griefers destroyed the server. We are now in need of admins, so I shall take it into condisoration. Thanks for applying!
-Dude0ff
cant you just roll it back with coreprotect??

Admin
Owner
Owner

https://mcendcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude0ff Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Dude0ff wrote:

Yours, Code
-Dude0ff
I tried. But they placed TNT and lava everywhere D: and it can't rollback it
And icy (ik this is u) I will be promoting and unbanning you again, i now see the error of my ways. The people who wanted you banned? They griefed it. D:
Dude0ff
Dude0ff
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Dude0ff wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dude0ff wrote:

Yours, Code
-Dude0ff
I tried. But they placed TNT and lava everywhere D: and it can't rollback it
And icy (ik this is u) I will be promoting and unbanning you again, i now see the error of my ways. The people who wanted you banned? They griefed it. D:
uhh im still banned ._.

Admin
Owner
Owner

https://mcendcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Codename1111 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 am

Okeechobee I hope I get accepted.
Codename1111
Codename1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Codename1111 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

bump
Codename1111
Codename1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down